Faith Lutheran Church is a Member of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod
- The Bible as the Word of God in its entirety, the only true and reliable foundation for daily life and hope for eternal life.
- Public worship that clearly and faithfully communicates God’s Word to us and provides opportunity for our response of prayer, praise and thanks.
- The Eternal salvation of all people, received only through faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior from sin.
- Each individual, as one for whom Jesus Christ died and through whom He desires to work.
- The Grace or undeserved love of God which we have all received and which we strive to reflect to all people.
- Joy in our ministry as a result of the unfailing grace of God.
- Service to God and others as we live our faith in our daily lives.
- Life-long growth in the faith and lives of all believers, from regular use of God’s means of grace – God’s Word, Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.